Nature’s Best frog legs are sweet and tender and, much like poultry, pair well with your favorite seasoning or breading recipe. Whether you’ve enjoyed frog legs for years or are just trying them for the first time, you’re certain to appreciate the mild flavor that allows them to be paired with robust sauces, seasonings and different breadings.
Place the frog legs in a bowl of warm water for approximately 30 minutes until completely thawed. Pat dry using a clean towel.
To Pan Fry:
The most popular way to enjoy frog legs is fried. We recommend using the follow simple steps.
1. Pour 2 cups of vegetable oil and 1 cup of peanut oil into a deep skillet.
2. Dip the frog legs in beaten eggs and coat in rice flour. Place in pan. The rice flour will give a nice crunch to the frog legs.
3. Heat to over 350º F. Cook legs until golden brown.
4. Drain oil and serve hot.
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly grease a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
2. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, onion and butter or margarine.
3. Bake uncovered for approximately one hour until a nice golden brown.
4. Lightly sprinkle with salt and serve hot.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.