Total time: 25 min
4 Nature’s Best whiting fillets
Dried Parsley (1 tsp)
Ground up Thyme (½ tsp)
Cayenne Pepper (½ tsp)
Onion Powder ( ¼ tsp)
Garlic Powder ( ¼ tsp)
Peanut oil, for cooking
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Place fillets in a non-stick baking dish.
3. Mix parsley, thyme, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
4. Drizzle peanut oil over pan, place fillets into dish with seasoning on top
5. Cover fillets with foil and bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Chef Dave’s Tip: For easy cleanup, line your baking dish with aluminum foil.