1 lb. Nature’s Best Crawfish
½ cup butter
1 pint half and half
4 chopped garlic cloves
2 tbsp. cajun seasoning
1 lb. penne pasta
1. Cook pasta, following cooking instructions on package
2. Drain pasta and rinse, then drain again
3. Melt butter in a large pot
4. Add onions and garlic, saute for about 2 ½ to 3 minutes
5. Add Nature’s Best crawfish and saute for 2 minutes
6. Add cajun seasoning
7. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, medium heat
8. Add penne pasta and toss
9. On very low heat, occasionally stir the pasta slowly for about 5 minutes.
Chef Dave’s Tip: Pair this with seasonal mixed vegetables for a well-balanced and delicious dinner.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.