Serving Size: 6 (2 patties per person) Total Time: 20 min
1 lb. frozen Nature’s Best Crawfish, thawed and chopped
½ cup breadcrumbs
⅓ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sliced onion
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except oil)
2. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet, medium heat
3. Add ⅓ cup of mixture into the skillet for each patty
4. Use a spatula to carefully turn patties over
5. Cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown
6. Once patties are firm, remove and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb extra oil
7. Optional: Serve patties with cocktail sauce or a mayonnaise and pesto sauce (½ cup mayonnaise, 2 tbsp. pesto sauce)
Chef Dave’s Tip: Save money by using a blender (or food processor) to make your own breadcrumbs.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.