4 Nature’s Best cod loins
1 ¾ cups plain bread crumbs
1 handful fresh oregano
2 cloves garlic
½ tsp. kosher salt
Extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place bread crumbs in a flat dish
3. Combine oregano, garlic and a little coarse salt on the cutting board.
4. Mince the garlic mixture, squeeze lemon juice on top, then combine with plain bread crumbs.
5. Cover the top of each fillet with extra virgin olive oil and dip in to the bread crumb herb mixture.
6. Cover a little bit of olive oil in the bottom of a baking pan then place fillet in the pan, seasoned side up.
7. Bake fillets in oven about 12-15 minutes, or until firm.
Chef Dave’s Tip: For easy cleanup, line your baking dish with aluminum foil.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.