2 lb. Nature’s Best seafood medley
3 tablespoons olive oil
1⁄2 cup white grape juice
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 cup white mushrooms
1 cup chopped zucchini
1 cup baby spinach
½ cup red onion, sliced
⅔ cup shredded parmesan cheese
4 cups angel hair pasta, cooked
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Add olive oil in a large skillet and bring to a medium high heat.
2. After defrosting seafood medley, add to skillet, cooking for about 10 minutes.
3. Add in garlic and white grape juice, keeping at medium heat for about 10 more minutes.
4. While this is cooking, combine mushrooms, zucchini, spinach and onion in a separate pan and cook on medium heat for about 7 – 10 minutes. .
5. In a large bowl, combine pasta, seafood medley and vegetables.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with parmesan cheese.
Chef Dave’s Tip: For a lighter dish, replace the parmesan cheese and pasta with quinoa or brown rice.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.