4 Nature’s Best Salmon fillets
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 red onion, cut into thin slices
1 tbsp. olive oil
black ground pepper
1. Heat broiler.
2. Combine sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside
3. Place salmon and onion slices on a buttered baking sheet
4. Drizzle with oil and add ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper
5. Broil salmon for 8 to 10 minutes (during first 2 minutes of cooking, add half the soy glaze over the fish)
6. Serve salmon and onion on each plate, add remaining glaze.
Chef Dave’s Tip: Pair this with asparagus and brown rice for a healthy and delicious entree.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.