1 pound Nature’s Best catfish nuggets
¼ cup of milk
¾ cup plain yogurt
1 ½ cup of self-rising flour
¼ tsp. celery salt
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. ground pepper
1. Combine milk and yogurt until mixed well.
2. Place catfish nuggets into a bowl, stir in milk and yogurt mixture; let marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Mix flour, celery salt, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
4. Drain catfish nuggets and cover with flour mixture.
5. Deep fry nuggets in 370 to 375 degrees vegetable shortening.
6. Cook until nuggets are golden brown and cooked thoroughly (about 2-3 minutes). Drain nuggets on paper towels. Serve right away.
Chef Dave’s Tip: These pair great with ranch dipping sauce and coleslaw on the side. Yum!
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.