4 Nature’s Best Kingfish Steaks, cut into cubes
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 red onion, cut into squares
1 big green pepper, cut into squares
1 big red pepper, cut into squares
9 garlic cloves
1. In a large ziploc bag, mix olive oil and cajun seasoning.
2. Place kingfish and cut vegetables into the ziploc to marinade for about 10 minutes.
3. Turn grill to medium-high heat
4. Place the kingfish cubes, vegetables onto wooden sticks to make kebabs, pack tightly
5. Grill the kebabs for about 10 minutes, or until kingfish is lightly browned and vegetables are to desired texture.
Chef Dave’s Tip: For a more robust marinade, try marinating your meat and vegetables overnight.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.