4 Nature’s Best Whiting Fillets
¼ cup rice flour
1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
2 eggs, whisked
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine rice flour, breadcrumbs, salt, dill, and pepper into a dish, about 3” deep.
3. Dip fish fillets into eggs and coat with breading mixture.
4. Place fish into a greased baking dish, coat lightly with butter or margarine.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Fish should flake easily with fork.
6. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Chef Dave’s Tip: Save money by using a blender (or food processor) to make your own breadcrumbs.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.