1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Place fillets in a non-stick baking dish.
3. Mix parsley, thyme, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
4. Drizzle peanut oil over pan, place fillets into dish with seasoning on top
5. Cover fillets with foil and bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Chef Dave’s Tip: For easy cleanup, line your baking dish with aluminum foil.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.