2 lb. Nature’s Best Cooked P&D Shrimp
2 medium sized zucchini
8 cups vegetable oil
¼ cup soy sauce
3 tbsp. lime juice
2 cups seltzer water
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 tbsp. brown sugar
¼ tsp. baking soda
¼ cup water
2 scallions, sliced
1. Cook soba noodles first
2. Rinse noodles with cold running water and set aside
3. Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and water in a bowl
4. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and seltzer
5. Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium heat
6. Meanwhile, dip shrimp and zucchini in the batter and fry in the oil (about 4 to 5 mins.)
7. Once golden, serve shrimp and zucchini on the soba noodles with the soy-lime dipping sauce
8. Add sliced scallions.
9. Let cool for five minutes and serve.
Chef Dave’s Tip: These are a fun addition to any party menu! Try serving with a few different sauce options to add variety.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.