1 lb Nature’s Best Raw EZ to Peel Shrimp, rinsed
1 tbsp. sea salt
1. Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil
2. Add juice from one lemon and 1 tbsp. black peppercorn
3. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 10 mins.
4. Add shrimp and cook until light pink, about 3 to 4 mins (keep shell on to hold flavors)
5. Drain immediately and cool under running water
6. Peel the shrimp and place on outer ring of a big plate or bowl
7. Place smaller bowl with cocktail sauce in the middle, for dipping
8. Put 4 lemon wedges on a side plate, if desired
Chef Dave’s Tip: If serving these at a party, serve the shrimp over ice to help them stay cool for longer.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.