4 Nature’s Best Salmon fillets
2 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
½ tbsp. salt
½ tbsp. basil
½ tbsp. garlic powder
1. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, basil, and salt
2. Rub sauce onto each fillet
3. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat
4. Place salmon fillets in the butter until golden, about 5 minutes per side
5. Serve each fillet with lemon wedges on the side.
Chef Dave’s Tip: Unlike most fish dishes, do not cook salmon until it flakes, as this will result in overcooking!
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.