4 Nature’s Best swai fillets
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Pinch of chili powder
Olive oil Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a shallow pan or baking sheet with cooking spray. Place fish fillets into the prepared pan.
3. Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat.
4. Mix white wine, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, and black pepper into the melted margarine; simmer sauce for 2 minutes. Generously spoon sauce over fish fillets. Sprinkle fillets with paprika.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
Chef Dave’s Tip: Pair this dish with orzo for a light summer meal.
Very simply, we only sell products that we would be proud to serve our own families – direct from the water. Give your family the quality, affordable products they crave by serving Nature’s Best in your home.